Tips on Researching Feminist Jurisprudence
This guide will direct you to books, journals, treatises, and other legal databases which relate to feminist jurisprudence. Subject areas within Feminist Jurisprudence include are:
- Reproductive rights
- Women's health
- Employment discrimination
- Title IX
- Domestic violence
- Child custody and support
- Consumer rights (housing, bankruptcy)
- LGBT rights
Key Bibliography of OU Resources
Searching Journal Databases
Locating Books at OU
Key Subject Headings include:
- Feminist jurisprudence
- Feminist theory
- Women--Legal status, laws, etc.
- Sex and law
- Women--Crimes against
- Abortion--Law and legislation
- Women athletes--Legal status, laws, etc.
- Sex discrimination against women
- Pregnant women
- Gays--Legal status, laws, etc.