- Drama and Theatre: Resources and Strategies
- German Culture and Thought
- Art History
- Dance History
- History of Photography
- History: Guide To Resources
- Music History
- Primary Sources (Historical)
- English-language Literature: Resources and Strategies
- Microform Collections
- French Literature, Language, and Culture
- Spanish and Latin American Literature, Language, and Culture
- Digital Resources for the Humanities
This guide will help you find sources relevant to film and media history, theory, and criticism. It is appropriate to researchers at all levels.
Hint: browse in and around the PN 1995 area of both the Reference Stacks (main floor, Bizzell) and the circulating collection (3rd Floor West) for many works related to film and media studies.
Where is the full text?
Many database records for journal articles include the articles in full text. Other records contain abstracts and citation information, but not complete articles.
When full text is not linked to the article record you will see this icon: . See this guide by Social Sciences librarian Molly Strothmann for instructions on using Link to Article to find full text.