Personalizing Your My Library Page
My Library Feature
How to Personalize Your My Library Page:
- Go to libraries.ou.edu and login with your OU 4x4 and password.
- Click on the “My Library” link.
- To add databases & e-references on your My Library Page,
- you can click on the databases & e-reference link to browse through the list of resources provided by the libraries
- or you can search by title or keyword
- or you can filter results by subject or resource type.
- Once you find the database or e-reference resource you want to save to your My Library page, and click on the “Add to My Library” link to save it to your My Library Page.
- You can also add research guides the same way by either visiting the research guides page, by searching by title or description, or by filtering results by subject.
- If you want the resources you just saved to appear on the homepage after you login, then select the star icon.
- Scroll to the top of the page, and click on the OU Libraries logo to take you back to the homepage.
- You should see the resources you saved listed under the My Library section of OU Libraries homepage.