Artstor's content and resources are moving to the JSTOR platform. Currently, 96% of Artstor’s content is available on JSTOR. In the coming months, the remaining 4% will migrate and the Artstor website will be fully retired on August 1, 2024. The JSTOR platform will retain the same functionality as Artstor.
Streaming academic video content, including acclaimed and award-winning interdisciplinary documentaries, independent non-fiction films, training and instructional videos, foreign films and shorts, and other educational titles.
NOTE: AVON video access is mediated. This means that any video not currently licensed for use will require the user to request access. Access is being enabled for class use with instructor approval.
Swank's streaming platform offers access to over 25,000 feature films, documentaries, foreign films, and TV shows from the largest movie studios, including Walt Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount, Columbia Pictures, Lions Gate, MGM, and others.
NOTE: Swank Digital Campus access is mediated. This means that any video not currently licensed for use will require the user to request access. Access is being enabled for class use with instructor approval.
Spiro Kostof (1936-1991) was widely recognized as one of the world's leading architectural historians. He taught this, his last course, in the spring of 1991 in the Architecture Department of UC Berkeley's College of Environmental Design. The 26 lecture course "A Historical Survey of Architecture and Urbanism" covers the period from the Florentine Renaissance to the post-modernism of the late 20th century. Prof. Kostof was known for exposing the relationships between architecture and the people and cultures that built it.