- bepress Digital Commons Law JournalsProvides readers access to law-related journals published through bepress Digital Commons service. Browse journals by title or search by keyword within a journal or across all journals. PDFs of articles are freely available for download.
- bepress Legal RepositoryThe bepress Legal Repository is a network of law-related research materials. Law schools, research units, institutes, centers, think tanks, conferences, and other subject-appropriate groups post materials to working paper series, journals and institutional repositories. Users can search journals and working paper series or browse content by institution, subject, or author. Also supports customized e-mail or RSS alerts and e-mailed tables of contents.
- Bloomberg Law*Provides access to primary law and regulations as well as legal news and analysis. Also includes treatises published by BNA, ABA, and PLI. OU Law faculty and students can obtain access by setting up an account on the Bloomberg Law home page. Click on the link to "Register for a Law School Account."
- Books in PrintIndexes in-print, out of print, and forthcoming books from over 44,000 North American publishers. Some entries contain full text book reviews.
- Britannica OnlineSearch for information in Encyclopedia Britannica and Britannica Concise Encyclopedia as well as a multimedia database.
Help and Training
The library is willing to conduct training or provide help with these databases. Contact Joel Wegemer at email@example.com or call the Reference Desk for immediate assistance at 405-325-5268.
Reference Desk Hours
Monday - Saturday -- 8am-5pm