AHA Data and Statistics
The Price College of Business provides access to the American Hospital Association's data through WRDS.
The American Hospital Association’s data sets represent the most credible, consistent and comprehensive data provided by more than 6,300 hospitals and 400 health care systems.
With AHA data’s consistent collection methodology for over 30 years, you can identify:
- Hospital C-Suite, key contact for system
- IT indicators that illustrate level of technology integration, i.e. EMR Adoption
- Evolution of new care systems, including ACOs, Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Hospitals’ community health partnerships
- Physician arrangements
- Bundled payment pioneer
- WRDSWRDS is a platform for financial, accounting, banking, economics, management, marketing, and public policy databases accessible through a single interface. A day guest pass available. Or can request a user name and pass word from WRDS.
Databases available - American Hospital Association, Audit Analytics, Bank Regulatory, Beta Suite by WRDS, Blockholders, BoardEX, CBOE Indexes, Compustat - IQ, Contributed Data, CRSP, DMEF Academic Data, Dow Jones, Efficient Frontier by WRDS, Farma French & Liquidity Factors, Federal Judicial Center, Financial Rations by WRDS, GovPX, IBES, IHS Global Insight, Institutional Shareholders Services, Intraday Indicators by WRDS, Linking Suite by WRDS, Mergent FISD, MSCI, Option Metrics, Option Suite by WRDS, OTC Markets, Penn World Tables, Peters &Taylor Total Q, PHLX, Preqin, Public Data, Research Quotient, SEC Order Executive, Thomson Reuters,TRACE, World Indices by WRDS, WRDS Bond Return, WRDS Factors, WRDS TR 13-F Stock Ownership