The following lists are not comprehensive. Check the OU Libraries Catalog (search box in left column) for more options using your desired keywords. For general books containing definitions of terms or overviews of a subject, search for your keywords plus "encyclopedia" or "dictionary". You may also schedule an appointment to consult with your subject librarian.
Browse for Books
Medicine and Physiology books are located in Bizzell Memorial Library in the following call number locations.
- QM Human Anatomy
- QP 1-981 Physiology
- QP 351-495 Neurophysiology & Neuropsychology
- QP 501-801 Animal Biochemistry
- QP 901-981 Experimental Pharmacology
- R Medicine
- RA Public Aspects of Medicine
- RA 1001-1270 Forensic Medicine to Toxicology
- RB Pathology
- RC Internal Medicine
- RC 1200 Sports Medicine