Welcome to the Human Physiology Resource Guide
This site is designed to support the BIOL 2124 Human Physiology course taught by Dr. Ketchum at the University of Oklahoma for Fall 2014.
This gaudies is designed to provide additional resources to help as you study. The site is divided up into sections that reflect the course module structre in your Janux course.
How to use this guide
This guide is designed to give you some additional materials to help you in studying for this course. The modules are the same as the modules within the online Janux online course materials.
Each module on this site is subdivided into into the major topics within that module. Each topic has
- the "Interactive Links" contained within your textbook
- additional video and animations that illustrate the topic
- additional readings that address the topic.
This content is not meant to be used as a substitute for your textbook (available within the Janux course platform), but as supplemental materials to support your studies on major topics within the course.
- Cells & Biomolecules
- Membrane Transport
- Digestion & Metabolism
- Intercellular Communication
- Endocrine System
- Neural Communication
- Synaptic Transmissions, Neural Integration & CNS
- Special Senses & Reflexes
- Somatic & Autonomic Nervous System
- Respiratory Physiology
- Cardiac Physiology
- Blood Vessels, Blood & Immune system
- Urinary System
- Regulation of Digestion
- Chemistry Refresher
All original content on this page is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. All linked-to content adheres to its respective license.