- American Institute of ArchitectsA good starting place for information about the profession. The "Career Stages" page, in particular, contains informative guides to the profession.
- AIA - Eastern OklahomaChapter websites often include information about local mentoring programs, IDP advice, and other relevant information.
- AIA Central OklahomaChapter websites often include information about local mentoring programs, IDP advice, and other relevant information.
- ARCHCareersGuide.comArchCareers gives an overview of the education and professional development of architects.
- The Architect's Survival GuideArchitectural Record has prepared advice for novice and veteran architects on how to survive a recession. Topics include job interviews, government contracts, resumes, and more.
- The Architecture Job Application - Hints and Suggestions from EmployersThe website Archinect interviewed the following employers for advice on applying for jobs:
Graft Architects, Rafael Vinoly Architects, Lettuce Office, Winter & Company, Mihai Radu Architects, Karin Payson Architecture + Design, Spacesmith LLP, Peter Marino Architect, Zeidler Partnership, Fiedler Marciano | Architecture, NAC Architecture, Cannon Design, and Red Top Architects.
- OU Career ServicesThe OU Career Services website provides excellent advice and examples for writing cover letters, resumes, CV's, and conducting interviews. It also has a list of job boards.
Catlett Music Center, 020
500 W. Boyd St.
500 W. Boyd St.
Subjects: Architecture, Fine Arts, Performing Arts