This research guide provides information on print and online resources offered by OU Libraries, plus library services useful in environmental science. Use the tabs on the left to get started.
I Have a Question
If you are not sure if your question is suitable, please have a look here. When in doubt, go ahead and ask us, please! We love to help.
Save This Guide
"My Library" is now "My Favorites" – with this tool, bookmark databases and guides by clicking "Add to My Favorites" next to the item you would like to save. When logged in, you can then view them on the My Favorite page AND on the library's home page!
Create and personalize your My Favorites page:
- Go to libraries.ou.edu and login with your OU 4x4 and password.
- Click on the “My Favorites” link.
- To add databases & e-references on your My Favorites Page:
- you can click on the databases & e-reference link to browse through the list of resources provided by the libraries
- or you can search by title or keyword
- or you can filter results by subject or resource type.
- Once you find the resource you want to save to your My Favorites page, and click on the “Add to My Favorites” link to save it to your My Favorites page.
- You can also add research guides the same way by either visiting the research guides page, by searching by title or description, or by filtering results by subject.
- If you want the resources you just saved to appear on the homepage after you login, then select the star icon.
- Scroll to the top of the page, and click on the OU Libraries logo to take you back to the homepage.
- You should see the resources you saved listed under the My Favorites section of OU Libraries homepage.
Translate This Page
Tell Us What You Think
Online Help @ OU Libraries:
OU Libraries' Ask Us Service offers assistance for simple research questions. Not affiliated with OU? Visit the Scholarly Resources for Visitors guide to find out what the library can still do for you!
Phone: (405) 325-4142
Text: (405) 592-4199