Highly recommended! Follow the steps below to add the PACS guide to your library homepage’s “My Library” box.
1. Log in to the OU Library’s website (libraries.ou.edu) using your OU 4x4 and password. The login button is located at the top of page, on the right.
2. Scroll down to the “My Library” box on the right side of the page. It looks like this:
3. Click on Visit My Library to see your My Library page.
4. Click on the link to Add Research Guides.
In the Title box, type PACS and click on the Apply button. A link to the PACS guide will appear, as pictured below. To the right of the link, click on “Add to My Library.”
5. Return to the homepage. Click on “Visit My Library” in your My Library box again. You will see the PACS guide listed under Research Guides. VERY IMPORTANT STEP: Click in the little star to fill it in.
6. Return to the homepage and you will see the PACS guide in your My Library box. It will be there every time you log in to the library’s website!