The health and well-being of our campus community is the University’s top priority. University and College of Law Administrators continue to carefully monitor the COVID-19 situation.
The most important precaution to take is being mindful of personal health by practicing good hygiene, such as washing hands frequently. Continue to follow guidance from the CDC and state and local health authorities and encourage everyone to take reasonable, common-sense measures to remain healthy.
For OU Coronavirus/COVID-19 Updates and Resources visit http://www.ou.edu/coronavirus.
The OU Learn Anywhere also webpage also provides additional information and links.
Updates may also be posted via social media such as the OU College of Law Facebook Posts.
Have you tried out the Health and Wellness Area? A Collection of Health & Wellness Resources is also available in the Wellness Room (Room 2082) and is being expanded. Some of the titles in the collection are featured in this guide. An additional area containing a deskcise bike is located in Room 3102. (See map below)
Take a break and play in VR. Go rockclimbing, spend some time fishing, or just sit back and enjoy a guided meditation - whatever you would like to destress! Click here to sign up.
The center of the Stress Reliever Collection features a smiling face and the Oklahoma Bar Association's Lawyers Helping Lawyers Hotline (1-800-364-7886).
OU Law Brings Student Mental Health and Wellbeing to the Forefront (Oklahoma County Bar Association Briefcase - October, 2019 Vol. 52, No. 10 )
- Lunchtime seminars featuring lawyer well-being experts
- Professional mental health counseling services being offered within Andrew M. Coats Hall
- OU Law peer mentoring program has upper-year student mentors to assist and advise students in their first year of law school
- OU Law’s Student Bar Association has appointed two student wellness officers
- OU Law Library is increasing its collection of wellness-related books and materials