- Special Research Collections, University Libraries
- Digital Collections, University Libraries
- Other Archives and Special Collections on Campus
- Microforms - including info on the Spanish Civil War Collection
- Pre-1979 Revolution Iranian Political Pamphlet Collection
Special Research Collections, University Libraries
- Chinese Literature Translation Archive - A wide range of rare books, reference materials, translation drafts, correspondence, notes, ephemera, and other historical materials that provide context for Western readers to gain a deeper understanding of Chinese literature. Bizzell Library's 4th floor (BL 414). (405) 325-6973.
- Harry W. Bass Business History Collection - Materials relating to the history of business and industry. Bizzell Library’s 5th floor west (BL 521NW). (405) 325-2760.
- History of Science Collections - Materials from every field and subject area of science, technology, and medicine, ranging from 1467 to current publications. Bizzell Library’s 5th floor west (BL 521NW). (405) 325-2760.
- John and Mary Nichols Rare Books and Special Collections - Materials in English, European, and American literatures dating from the 15th century. Bizzell Library’s 5th floor west (BL 509NW). (405) 325-2760.
- Western History Collections - Materials on Native Americans, Oklahoma, and the American West. Also houses Diplomatic Archive. Monnet Hall, Room 300. (405) 325-3641
Other Archives and Special Collections on Campus
- The Ballets Russes Archive at the School of Dance, which holds materials such as contracts, correspondence, programs, clippings, diaries, scrapbooks, photographs and more from Ballets Russes dancers.
- The Carl Albert Congressional Research and Studies Center hosts the
- Carl Albert Congressional Archives, which holds the papers of more than 60 former members of Congress and 25 other leaders, congressional staffers, and journalists, and the
- Julian P. Kanter Political Commercial Archive, which collects television and radio political advertisements, film, social media, and more. Some commercials are available on YouTube, including international ads.
- The National Weather Center Library Archives, with over 5,000 materials covering subjects including: meteorology, geography, GIS, climatology, mathematics, and physics.
- The Native American Languages Collection at the Sam Noble Museum, which includes audio and video recordings, manuscripts, books, journals, ephemera and teaching curricula, including lesson plans, from more than 175 Native North American languages.
Spanish Civil War Collection (link to catalog record)
Call Number: Microfilm 427, 4th Floor, East.
Reproduces approximately 2,500 pamphlets from the Herbert Rutledge Southworth Collection, Mandeville Department of Special Collections, the University Library, University of California, San Diego. Southworth was an American journalist closely associated with the Republican Government both in Spain and in exile.
4th floor microfilm cabinets, with the Spanish Civil War Collection
See also this picture of the microforms area.